This morning on Twitter, Somnium Space announced the 4th week of their 10-week Road to Secondary Land Offering (Road to SLO) campaign. It will be held from April 9th to 11th.
The Road to SLO is 10 consecutive weeks of parcel auctioning by Somnium Space. After the Road to SLO the company will announce the date of the Secondary Land Offering (SLO), which is most likely happening during the second half of 2020. If you want to know more and perhaps grab a few Somnium parcels yourself, check out this article: https://somniumtimes.com/2020/03/13/press-release-road-to-secondary-land-offering/
Somnium Space parcels sell like hot cakes at the moment. Many people understand the potential of this brand new VR world and simply want a slice of it.
Owning one or more parcels of land in Somnium comes with a whole range of possible utilization’s. From an investor perspective, owning land in Somnium Space can prove to be highly lucrative. Even though land prices have gone up considerably since the Initial Land Offering (ILO) last year, there are still very good deals to be made.
But owning land gives you a whole range of other options as well. This is not a prediction, as people have already started to use their parcels for a multitude of initiatives. Here are a few examples (and this list is far from exhaustive):
- Games: Ox Maze, an amazing structure that you can easily enter, but not easily exit.
- Tours: London tours. A member build a virtual London Museum of History and gives regular tours.
- Entertainment: Live Music at Club Hex. A Somnium member built an awesome night club and opened its doors last weekend for an amazing party with live streaming music from a DJ.
- Discussions/presentations: A member built a ‘moon house’ where he explains why he questions the moon landing.
- Meetups: Several members have built business conference and meeting venues. Meetings take place on a regular basis, for example in the Somnium Space Amphitheater.
- Shops/galleries: As you can sell NFT’s like art directly from your parcel, several people have started to build shops, warehouses and art galleries.
- Unleash creativity: Many people simply use their parcels to be creative. With the easy to use Somnium Builder tool you can create the most awesome structures.
The sky is the limit when you get yourself land in Somnium Space. Whether you are just looking for socializing and a place to create cool structures or want to turn your (business) ideas into reality (in VR), having a parcel is key.
Parcels are available as we speak. Check out the Road to SLO rules and head over to the Somnium Space VR market place on OpenSea.
See you soon in Somnium!
Simple and straight to the point . Great little piece .